Vortex Diamondback 3.5-10x50 Riflescope
Item Code: DB315-DBK
Reviews / Q&A
The Diamondback loaded with features! First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback riflescope virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and fogproof performance on the agenda, and advanced fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, ta,ck-sharp images appear in the crosshairs. Look for all this and more in a riflescope you'd expect to cost quite a bit more-but doesn't. We can live with that.
- 3.5-10x50 riflescope is ideal for big game, predator/varmint, muzzleloader, slug shotgun, and long range applications.
- Dead-Hold BDC reticle has a customized design that helps eliminate guesswork on hold-over and windage corrections. Good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 1-inch diameter.,
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in ,the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
- Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Magnification: 3.5-10 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.3 inches
- Field of View: 35.8-13.5 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 1 inch
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation: 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 65 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 65 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Length,: 12.5 inches
- Weight: 16.2 ounces
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.