Vortex Crossfire HD 12x50 Binocular
Item Code: CF-4314
Reviews / Q&A
The Vortex Crossfire HD 12x50 Binocular are built to operate in a wide range of environments with rubber armor and non-slip grip. These binos are shockproof and nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Included in the Box:
- GlassPak binocular case
- GlassPak case harness
- Rainguard eyepiece cover
- Tethered objective lens cover
- Comfort neck strap
- Lens cloth
- Magnification: 12x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 15 mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
- Linear Field of View: 273 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 5.2 degrees
- Close Focus: 6 feet
- Interpupillary Distance: 60-76 mm
- Height: 6.6 inches
- Width: 5.3 inches
- Weight: 29.5 oz
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.