The Vertx SOCP Deployable Rigid Insert Panel gives you an organization platform that keeps your equipped kit efficient and easily accessible, no matter what external carrier you're deploying with. Move the panel from work-out duffle to EDC bag to any covert or overt mission pack without wasting time to position everything just right or to double-check that you didn't leave something important behind.
MOLLE-compatible components stay configured where you want them and the advantage of maintaining muscle memory when accessing gear across any carry platform can have a huge impact on mission effectiveness. Featuring grip clips that allow you to secure the panel to internal pack materials, vehicle seat covers and other similar surfaces. Thread 550 cord through cord-specific holes to tether two or more panels together for large load-outs or to suspend panels on vehicle seats. Organize individual panels by application, such as med kit, sidearm or long gun support, admin or other critical areas of focus.
- Allows low-visibility movement of sensitive gear between vehicle, objective, office and home
- 6 MOLLE-compatible tabs keep the panel in place on web panels
- Matrix of 54 open squares and slots allows precise attachment of any MOLLE-compatible accessory
- Each of the 30 squares measures 1.25" x 1.25"
- 16 long slots accommodate are 2.75" x 0.25"
- 8 short slots measure 1.25" x 0.25"
- 22 round 0.2" diameter holes accept 550 cord, shock cords and some holster clip
- VELCRO Brand ONE-WRAP enables Duraflex Grip Clips to mount to multiple points on the panel
- Duraflex Grip Clips allow you to clamp the panel inside packs and bags
- Flexible lightweight injection-molded Tufmax polymer construction
- Rounded corners and smooth edges are pack- and gear-friendly
- VELCRO Brand ONE-WRAP
- Duraflex Grip Clip buckles