This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Tactical Research Flyweight Side-Zip Composite Toe Boot is Tactical Research's lightest boot yet! With an athletic fit and feel, this lightweight boot is perfect for garrison and range use. The side zipper allows for easy donning and doffing and it's highly breathable to keep your feet cool, dry, and comfortable.
Features & Specs:
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber TR Adrenaline is oil & slip resistant
- Insole: single density molder removable insert
- Spacious, non-metallic composite toe is lighter weight than traditional steel toe and does not conduct heat or cold
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- YKK vislon zipper
- Highly breathable unlined upper
- Double & triple stitched seams for enhanced durability
- 3 layers of cushioning comfort for superior shock absorption
- Weights approximately 22 ounces per half pair
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.