Tactical Research Men's 8" Coyote Minimalist Training Boot TR105
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Tactical Research Minimalist Combat Boot is a true minimalist boot with a 2mm drop between the heel and forefoot. This training boot is specifically designed for the conditioned athlete currently training in minimalistic athletic footwear. This quick-drying unlined boot is highly breathable, lightweight, and super comfortable.
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & 1000 denier Cordura nylon
- Midsole: 2 millimeter, die-cut shock dispersing midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM "TARSUS" is oil & slip resistant
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- 2 millimeter heel to toe "drop"
- Highly breathable unlined upper
- Double & triple stitched seams for enhanced durability
- Padded Achilles support
- Convenient pull-on loop
- Weighs approximately 16 ounces per half pair
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING: If you are wearing the MINI-MiL for the first time or have not previously trained in minimalist footwear such as Vibram FiveFingers, we encourage a very gradual transition as you will be using new muscles in the feet and lower legs. We recommend wearing the MINI-MiL for 1-2 hour intervals the first few weeks. Gradually increase usage as your body strengthens and adapts.
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.