Tactical Research Men's 8" Black Khyber Hot Weather Lightweight Tactical Boot TR960
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Tactical Research Men's Black Khyber Lightweight Hot Weather Tactical Boot was designed for any type of terrain, for any type of use. Its tough exterior boasts an exclusive Vibram IBEX outsole with an added toe bumper and heel kicker for extended wear, while it's interior provides a highly-cushioned, shock absorbent, customized fit. Whether you’re standing stationary for hours at a time or performing tactical operations where movement is essential, the Khyber TR960Z will provide both stability and flexibility in any situation.
Features & Specs:
- 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric upper
- Soft, shock-absorbent midsole and exclusive VIBRAM IBEX low profile outsole designed for improved mobility and maximized traction in rugged terrain
- TR-1 premium load bearing orthotic insole
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Highly breathable Air Mesh moisture-wicking lining
- 8” height
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.