This Tactical Research Men's QRF Delta C6 Mid-Cut Approach Boot was engineered for when movement is essential. With design and performance influences from the Outdoor Trekking & Approach Shoe categories, the Delta C6 Boot provides enhanced ankle support, a customizable fit, and a slip resistant rubber outsole for both hike or scramble environments - including infil and exfil operations of a Quick Reaction Force (QRF) team.
- Height: 6"
- Upper: Smooth, full-grain cattlehide leather & Destination P mesh
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: Exclusive long-wearing RAKKASAN rubber outsole for enhanced slip resistance and grip & suitable for multiple environments
- Insole: OrthoLite high performance removable insert: dual density molded insert with high rebound memory foam and heel cup stabilizer
- Integrated fast rope channel with high friction rubber for controlled descent
- Unique, approach-shoe lacing system for customized fit
- Enhanced ankle support & stability
- Spacer-mesh breathable, hydrophilic lining
- Ultra lightweight
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov