This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Tactical Research QRF Alpha C9 Hot Weather Tactical Assault Boot was designed and built to address the infil & exfil operations of a Quick Reaction Force (QRF) team. The QRF Series of boots offer a unique and purposeful option for when movement is essential. With design and performance influences from the outdoor trekking and approach shoe category, the QRF Series integrates an aggressive, lace-to-toe closure system, a medial side rappelling overlay and low profile soling system to enhance performance in multiple environments.
- Height: 9"
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: Exclusive long-wearing RAKKASAN rubber outsole for enhanced slip resistance and grip & suitable for multiple environments
- Insole: OrthoLite high performance removable insert: dual density molded insert with high rebound memory foam and heel cup stabilizer
- Integrated fast rope channel with high friction rubber for controlled descent
- Unique, approach-shoe lacing system for customized fit
- Enhanced ankle support & stability
- Spacer-mesh breathable, hydrophilic lining
- Ultra lightweight
- AR 670-1 Compliant
**Please try on your boots or shoes and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov