Tactical Tailor Rhino Ruck Kit 30021
Item Code: 30021
Reviews / Q&A
The Rhino Ruck Kit was developed to meet SOCOM requirements for an updated ALICE pack tailored to meet the requirements of the communicator who may be deployed across any spectrum of airborne operations. The pack is a static line and MFF jumpable ruck that has been specifically designed around the STRLLS, H-Harness, Harness Single Point Release and the Parachutist Drop Bag with rigging channels purposely cut and sewn directly into the bag. For communications, the Rhino Ruck includes a pass-through RTO zipper and the further option of attaching a removable PRC-117G go-bag. Other features include external compression straps, a double rain fly and reinforced hydration and commo channels.
- Available Colors: Coyote Brown, MultiCam, Olive Drab
- Top Flap Pocket Size: 11-3/4" x 12-1/2" x 3"
- Upper Center Pocket Size: 7-1/2" x 7" x 3-1/2"
- Lower Center Pocket Size: 7-1/2" x 10" x 3-1/2"
- Middle Pocket Size: 5-1/4" x 9" x 3-1/2"
- Exterior Side Pocket Size: 51/4" x 7" x 31/2"
- Main Compartment Capacity: 3400 Cubic Inch
- Exterior Pocket Capacity: 1650 Cubic Inch
- Total Capacity: 5050 Cubic Inch
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.