Tactical Medical Solutions Foxtrot Litter with Carrier
Item Code: F-LITC
Reviews / Q&A
The Tactical Medical Solutions Foxtrot Litter with Carrier is small enough to attach to your kit or another bag, but maintains functionality in a combat or rescue environment. It provides a rapid means of casualty movement without compromising durability, flexibility, or the individual's ability to maneuver through the most demanding environments. Casualties can be dragged or carried off target without excess time spent rigging and securing. It also eliminates the wait time for a conventional litter to be brought from the breach point or a support vehicle.
- Light and Compact (4.6 lbs with carrier)
- Size allows movement of casualties through narrow passages and walkways such as on aircraft, buses, and trains. Casualties can be sat up to make tight turns on stairwells and hallways.
- Rapid deployment drag line already rigged to litter.
- Multiple grab points ease passage through tight areas.
- Quick secure straps.
- Casualty is secure but accessible for reassessments and care.
- Can be dragged or carried.
- Made in the USA.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.