The Tactical Medical Solutions Foxtrot DA with Carrier helps provide an effective casualty evacuation platform with quick and easy deployment while also being compact enough to accompany individuals on a military assault or long movement. The DA version of the Foxtrot Litter uses the original Foxtrot Litter platform from Tactical Medical Solutions with updated color-coded side release buckles. The Foxtrot DA is lightning fast for high-risk casualty extractions. It is small enough to attach to your kit or another bag while still functional in any combat or rescue environment.
Thie litter gives you rapid means of casualty movement without compromising durability, flexibility, or the individual's ability to maneuver through the most demanding environments. Casualties can be dragged or carried off target without excess time spent rigging and securing. It also eliminates the wait time for a conventional medical litter to be brought from the breach point or a support vehicle.
- Size allows movement of casualties through narrow passages and walkways such as on aircraft, buses, and trains
- Casualties can be sat up to make tight turns on stairwells and hallways
- Rapid deployment dragline already rigged to litter
- Multiple grab points ease passage through tight areas
- Quick secure straps
- Casualty is secure but accessible for reassessments and care
- Can be dragged or carried
- Made in the USA.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov