Note from TAC-1:
500 lumen is a lot of output especially for indoor use. However, the light is focused and concentrated.
The powerful and versatile SureFire X300 Ultra WeaponLight features a high-performance LED that generates 500 lumens of stunning white light focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to produce a tight beam with extended reach and significant surround light for peripheral vision. The virtually indestructible and highly efficient LED generates tactical-level light more than enough to overwhelm an aggressor's dark-adapted vision for 1.5 hours per set of batteries. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior toughness and is O-ring and gasket sealed to make it submersible to 22 meters. The X300 Ultra is also versatile and can be attached to a pistol or a long gun since its Rail-Lock system permits rapid attachment to and removal from either Universal or Picatinny rails. Its integral ambidextrous push/toggle switch provides one-finger operation for either momentary or constant-on operation. Optional DG grip switches are available for use with a pistol, and an XT07 tape switch permits the X300 Ultra to be activated when attached to a long gun without altering your grip on your weapon.
FITS: Handguns and long guns with Picatinny or Universal rails.
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Tactical-level output with TIR lens for close- to longer-range applications
- Quick-detach rail clamp
- Submersible to 22 meters
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun forend switches
- Construction High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Max Output -- White Light 500.0 lumens
- Length 3.60 inches
- Bezel Diameter 1.13 inches
- Weight w/Batteries 4.0 ounces
- Batteries (2) 123A (included)
Surefire X300U-A LED Handgun/Long Gun WeaponLight
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov