The Surefire XSC Glock 43X/48 Micro-Compact Pistol Weaponlight is the world's first duty-grade, micro-compact, concealed-carry weaponlight. It is extremely compact, virtually indestructible light that has an output of 350 lumens of white light shaped by a parabolic reflector to positively identify any threat or hazard. It's micro-footprint doesn't hamper concealability so you can easily carry it when you at all times. It's also rechargeable, with a unique lithium-polymer battery that can be swapped on the fly. Intuitive, ambidextrous switching provides instant one-finger control of momentary-on or constant-on activation to help you control the situation. The XSC's rugged, aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for scratch and corrosion resistance, and gasket-sealed to survive in the wettest environments.
Separate models are also available for the Springfield Armory Hellcat and Sig-Sauer P365.
- Ultra-lightweight, extremely compact, low-profile XSC design increases low-light capabilities and maintains weapon concealability and handling, providing confidence and security for railed Glock 43X/48, Sig-Sauer P365, and Springfield Armory Hellcat owners.
- Delivers 350 lumens of intense white light shaped by SureFire's parabolic reflector technology; ideal for positive target identification at short- to medium-range distances, delivering a bright central beam and ample spill light
- Proprietary quick-detach, rechargeable lithium polymer battery provides fast and easy battery swaps without removing the XSC from the host pistol
- Battery-mounted fuel gauge allows convenient monitoring of charge status; it minimizes your chances of being caught with a dead battery
- Included charging cradle features two charging bays so you can keep charged spare batteries readily at hand
- SureFire's reliable switching provides momentary-on or constant-on modes with the simple press of a button for virtually foolproof, stress-free instant activation
- Multiple gaskets ensure waterproof/weatherproof protection; the XSC is IPX 7-rated (1 meter of submersion for 30 minutes) for rock-solid reliability in wet weather conditions.
- Output: 350 Lumens
- Weight: 1.7 oz (48.2 g)
- Length: 1.94" (4.9 cm)
- Runtime: 30 minutes
- Peak Beam Intensity: 2,000 Candela
- Distance: 90 meters
- Construction: Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Hard Anodized
- Bezel Diameter: .78" (1.9 cm)
- Batteries: One proprietary rechargeable lithium polymer 3.7V battery
- Switching: Ambidextrous momentary/constant