The SureFire X400 Ultra Tactical WeaponLight with Green Laser features a recoil-proof LED and TIR lens that focuses 1,000 lumens of light into a smooth, far-reaching beam with a large central spot that is extremely effective for close- to medium-range engagements. The laser's aiming adjustment mechanism uses Nylok screws that won't back out from the effects of recoil, which means it rarely needs to be re-zeroed. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior toughness and corrosion resistance and is O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out dust and moisture. The X400 Ultra's 5-milliwatt laser sight, located below the primary light, emits a high-visibility red (635 nM) beam. The versatile X400 Ultra can be attached to a pistol or a long gun since its Rail-Lock system permits rapid attachment/detachment from either Universal or Picatinny rails. Its integral ambidextrous push/toggle switch provides one-finger operation for either momentary or constant-on operation.
- Recoil-proof, high-performance LED produces 1,000 lumens of white light
- Custom TIR lens creates smooth, far-reaching beam with a larger center spot
- <5mW / 515nm Green laser sight is highly visible to the human eye and rarely needs re-zeroing
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching provides easy activation
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing ensure durability in rainy conditions
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG and XT remote switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon
- Max Output: 1,000 Lumens
- Runtime: 1.25 Hours
- Laser Max Output: 5 mW
- Length: 3.7"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125"
- Weight w/ Batteries: 4.9 ounces
- Batteries: 2 123A (included)
- Aluminum Construction
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Finish
- Ambidextrous Push / Toggle
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov