The SureFire V1 Vampire LED Flashlight gives you the choice of a minimized LED red light or infrared illumination for NVG use with no IR filter required with on-the-fly bezel switching. Quickly and easily dial up the desired spectrum or activate the disable mode by twisting the knurled V-Series head. This flashlight is a durable, ultra-compact aerospace aluminum body that is Mil-Spec hard anodized and O-ring/gasket sealed for maximum durability and weatherproofing. The red LED output is reduced to minimize detection, maintain the element of surprise, and preserves night-adapted vision for reading a map or navigating the darkness.
- Virtually indestructible red and infrared LEDs regulated to maximize output and runtime
- TIR lens shapes red or IR output into focused beam with ample reach and surround light for close- to medium-range applications
- On-the-fly bezel switching between red light, infrared, and disable modes; no IR filter required
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light output
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum body features weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing for extreme durability
- Press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again for low
- Heavy-duty stainless steel clip provides multiple carry options
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
- 100 milliWatts IR High Output
- 8.75 hrs IR High Runtime
- one 123A Lithium Battery
- Length: 4.8"
- 0.4 Lumens High Output
- 100 Hours High Runtime
- Aluminum Construction
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Finish
- Weight w/ Batteries: 3.1 oz.
- Bezel Diameter: 1.06"
- IPX7 Liquid Ingress Protection