Surefire M622 Ultra Scout Light
Item Code: M622U
Reviews / Q&A
The Surefire M622 Ultra Scout Light is a 1,000-lumen rugged combat-grade Scout Light with an American Defense Manufacturing (ADM) AD-SF mount and ADM-patented QD Auto Lock Lever system for quick and easy fitment to most rail systems. The DS07 switch assembly activates the light, independently providing switch redundancy, by the included click-on/off pushbutton switch, a system-disable feature, and an ST07 plug-in momentary-on remote switch with seven-inch cable.
- 1,000-lumen, combat-ready Scout Light
- O-ring seals keep out moisture; the M622U is IPX7 rated
- Multiple independent and ambidextrous switching options
- (ADM) AD-SF mount fits most in-spec and out-of-spec rails
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Virtually indestructible, ultra-high-output LED generates 1,000 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.25 hours on a set of batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
- Waterproof DS07 switch assembly includes a system-disable feature, a click-on/off push-button switch, and an ST07 switch assembly with a 7-inch plug-in momentary-on remote tape switch
- Quick disconnect ADM throw-lever mount attaches quickly & securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body and tempered window make it light rugged, durable and combat ready
- High Output: 1,000 Lumens
- High Runtime: 1.25 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity: 11,300 candela
- Two 23A Lithium Batteries
- Tape Switch / Click Tailcap Switching
- Length: 6.2"
- Aluminum Construction
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Finish
- Weight w/ Batteries: 7.5 oz.
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125"
- IPX7 Liquid Ingress Protection
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.