The Surefire M612 Ultra Scout Light features a TIR lens with a recoil-proof 1,000 lumens LED that delivers the throw and spill light you need. This light features a waterproof DS07 switch assembly, with an included click-on/off pushbutton switch, a system-disable feature, and an ST07 plug-in momentary-on remote switch with a 7-inch cable. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec hard-anodized and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the M612U attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral low-profile RM45 mount, decreasing overall weapon profile and limiting potential snag factor.
- Virtually indestructible, ultra-high-output LED generates 600 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.75 hours on a set of batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- DS07 waterproof switch assembly includes a system-disable feature, a click-on/off pushbutton switch, and an ST07 switch assembly with a 7" plug-in momentary-on remote tape switch
- RM45 mount positions the light in the offset position between the rails of a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) forend, decreasing overall weapon profile and limiting potential snag factor
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
- High Output: 1,000 Lumens
- High RunTime: 1.25 hours
- Peak Beam Intensity: 11,300 candela
- Batteries: Two 123A Lithium
- Tape Switch / Click Tailcap
- Length: 6.2"
- Distance: 213 Meters
- Aluminum Construction
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Finish
- Weight w/ Batteries: 6.6 oz.
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125"