The Surefire M300V IR Scout Light, is powered by just one 123A lithium battery, producing up to 250 lumens of brilliant white light or 100 milliwatts of invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices with no need for IR filters or spare lamps. Switching from white light to infrared is as easy as a twist of the self-locking selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head. In either mode, the M300V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for close- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. The M300V clamps securely to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral thumbscrew rail clamp and comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch. This light is constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M300V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. A battle-proven design, built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black (BK) body color.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 or STANAG 4694 (Picatinny) rail on the forend.
- Virtually indestructible IR and white LEDs are regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- On-the-fly switching between white-light and IR mode — no IR filter required
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly and securely to MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Fits rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 or STANAG 4694 (“Picatinny”) rail on the forend.
- Bezel Diameter: 1.06 inches
- Weight: 4.5 ounces
- Batteries: 1 123A (included)
- Output High White: 250 Lumens
- Runtime High White: 1.2 hours
- Output High Infrared (mw): 100mW
- Runtime High Infrared: 5 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity: 9,300 candela
- Click Tailcap Switching
- Length: 4.1"
- Aluminum Construction
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Finish
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov