The SureFire Desert Tan X300 Ultra LED Light delivers a stunning 1,000 lumens of output generated by an LED focused by a precision TIR lens, This creates a far-reaching high intensity beam with a bigger center spot giving you the ability to positively identify threats at much longer distances while simultaneously impairing an adversary's vision. This also grants you improved situational awareness.
Activating the X300 Ultra is done via ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body, providing one-finger control press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation, flip up or down for constant-on activation. Optional DG grip switches (for pistols) and a pressure activated XT07 tape switch (for long guns) permit the X300 Ultra to be activated without altering your gripon your weapon.
The X300 Ultra can be attached to a pistol or a long gun since its Rail-Lock system permits rapid attachment to and removal from either Universal or Picatinny rails. Its high-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec Hard Anodized for superior toughness and is O-ring and gasket sealed to make it weatherproof.
- Special high-performance LED produces1,000 lumens
- Custom TIR lens creates smooth, far-reaching light with a larger center spot beam
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- IPX7 waterproof to1 meter for 30 minutes
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec Hard Anodized for extreme durability
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG and XT remote switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Length: 3.60 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.0 ounces
- Batteries: 2 123A (included)
- Output White: 1,000 Lumens
- Runtime White: 1.25 hours*
*All performance claims testedto ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov