Strike Industries Gridlock Handguard Full Assemble
The SI Gridlock Handguard Full Assemble features full modular colorways with integrated backup sights, built in Picatinny mounts, and a spring loaded detach lever for the QUICKEST rail removal process ever. This Gridlock is constructed of a precision CNC Milled from durable 6061 Aluminum and given a semi-matte finish for the smoothest grip. The QD Locking Lever allows for rapid detachment of the rail housing from the barrel nut. The barrel nut, using 7250 Anodized Aluminum creates a lightweight solution that is exclusive to the GRIDLOK system. By combining the versatility of MLOK with the profile of a traditional picatinny, this rail attachment system allows for endless customization for accessory attachment and configurations. With a larger Internal diameter of 1.6" the GRIDLOK is built to accommodate mid to large compensators, namely the Strike Oppressor.
- 11": 15.38 oz
- 15": 17.96 oz.
- 17": 19.33 oz.
- Height of rail: 61.65mm
- Width of rail: 46.2mm
- Length of rail: 11"/ 15"/ 17"
- Internal diameter: 1.6 inches
- Max Torque Value - Barrel Nut - 30-50 ft/lbs (40.5 NM)
- Quick rail detach, removing the rail housing from the barrel nut/ The QD Locking Lever features a tightness adjustment
- Barrel nut shroud and front rail (top & bottom) is modular and customizable/ New barrel nut material using 7250 Anodized aluminum vs. traditional steel.
- Integrated font sight/ Front top rail can be removed to accommodate A2 sight set-up
- RailLok (TM) can accommodate picatinny 1913 and MLOK accessories/ Integrated QD mount/ alignment set screws to center the rail on to the firearm platform
- Internal rail clearance is at 40.5mm - it will accommodate the Oppressor's Blast Shield
- 1 Handguard Main Housing
- 1 Top Rail
- 1 Bottom Rail
- 1 Barrel Nut Shroud
- 1 Set Of Tools
- 1 Enhanced Barrel Nut
- 1 Barrel Nut Tools
- 1 Warning card
COMPATIBILITY: Mil-Spec M4 upper receiver.
- Most piston gas blocks
- Some billet/side charging uppers
Torque: 30-50 ft/lbs (47.45-67.79 nM) for the barrel nut.
It is NOT RECOMMEND to adjust the locking tightness when you mount it on barrel nut.
- Before every use, always check proper function of your QD mount and any wear and tear from use
- Always have your weapon in the SAFE position when not being fired
- Always follow all firearms safety rules and never point your weapon at anything you are not willing to destroy
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.