Strike Industries AR Trigger Hammer Jig
Item Code: AR-THJ
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The AR15 Trigger Jig allows to clearly see the sear, hammer, and disconnector engagement points while under normal spring tension. The Trigger Jig enables to dry fire the trigger without damaging the jig or other internal parts and make necessary adjustments while checking functionality. Allows to mount the jig in a vise and adjust for trigger pull without having the rifle present. This Trigger Jig is a great training aid for trigger assembly installation and minimizes the chance scratching rifle, an absolute "must-have" for AR-15 trigger-work.
- Hammer bumper
- Consider it the Armorer's and best friend.
- Clear visibility to see all the moving parts of the trigger while in motion
- Enables to practice installing the trigger without taking a chance at scratching your rifle
- Allows to demonstrate how the trigger works
- Able to dry fire the trigger without damaging the jig or other internal parts to check for -functionality
- Allows to mount the jig in a vise and adjust for trigger pull without having the rifle present
- You can also install selector switch and pistol grip
- Trigger hammer jig
Note: Trigger assembly and Grip NOT INCLUDED
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.