The Strike Industries Reflex Exoskeleton provides extreme protection for a wide variety of reflex optics with its compact, lightweight and rugged design. The Universal Mounting Pattern enables users to attach various optics of their choice with the included mounting posts securely holding the optics in place. The shield features a precision cut, steel material with QPD black finish while the universal mount features a hard anodized black. A lightweight, low profile Picatinny mount, that is included, can be used stand alone to save weight.
- 1 x Reflex Exoskeleton
- 1 x Reflex Exoskeleton Mount (Picatinny/NATO Accessory rail compatible)
- 1 x 8 mounting posts
- 1 x Warning card
- Docter: Burris Fastfire, Docter, Vortex Viper, Vortex Venom, etc.
- Optima/JP: Leupold Delta Point, Redfield Accelerator, Trijicon TRD, ETC.
- Trijicon: Trijicon RMR
- (Exoskeleton) Made from steel with a QPQ finish for durability
- (Universal Mounting Base) hard anodized black for abrasion/corrosion resistance.
- Multi-purpose mounting options for most picatinny rails or slide-mounted optics on handguns.
- Exoskeleton enshrouds the optic, protecting it from drops, bumps, and shock.
- Modern, skeletonized, minimalist design
- Length: Exoskeleton: 2.10 inches, Universal Mount: 2.05 inches
- Weight: Net: 2.58 oz
- Height: the exoskeleton and mounting base add 0.201 inches of height to the optic.
- Materials: Exoskeleton: Steel, QPQ Finish Universal Mount: Aluminum, hard anodized
- Color: Black
Warning: Please review the dimensions of your optic with the diagram below to confirm if it will fit before purchasing.
Torque: Do not exceed 15 in/lbs (1.69 nM) for the screws
Note: NOT compatible with Vortex Razor pattern (Vortex Razor, C-MORE STS, STS2, RTS) and Delta Point PRO