The Streamlight TLR-1 WeaponLight - Intensely bright, virtually indestructible rail-mounted tactical light, attaches to almost any gun in seconds. This is one of the best selling pistol lights in history. LAPG has been selling this light for 10 years. Many duty and tactical holsters from Safariland and Blackhawk work with the Streamlight TLR-1 WeaponLight.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- LED Rating: Up to 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 300 lumens measured system output. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Run Time: 2.5 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finsih
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 4.18 oz.
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Assembled in USA
- Streamlight TLR-1 Light Part # 69110
- Lumens: 300.00
- Candela: 12000
- Runtime: 2.50 hours
- Battery Styles: Non-Rechargeable
- Battery Types: CR123A Lithium
- Length: 3.390 inches (8.61 centimeters)
- Weight: 4.180 ounces (118.50 grams)
- Colors: Black
- Battery Quantity: 2
If you want the best go with Streamlight!
Streamlight TLR-1 Light 69110