The SOG PowerLock black oxide multi-tool is built for professional users by one of the original multi-tool manufacturers that makes the toughest tools with patented gear driven Compound Leverage mechanisms. Versatility in the field is a necessity and heavy duty construction that still provides quick access with one hand. Including 18 tool options like pliers, gripper, hard wire cutter, wire crimper, blasting cap crimper, double toothed wood saw, partially serrated blade, 3-sided file, large screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, 1/4” drive, awl, can opener, small screwdriver, bottle opener, medium screwdriver, v-cutter, and rulers.
- 420 Stainless steel provides corrosion resistance similar to Type 410 but with added strength and hardness.
- SOG's proprietary Compound Leverage technology works by employing multiple pivot points that generate greater handle travel in relation to plier movement. The result is a leverage advantage of approximately twice the power of a conventional multi-tool, which makes every cut smoother and easier.
- A complete toolset even includes a blasting cap crimper.
- Crimper integrated into handle, not pliers.
- Each tool independently removable and replaceable.
- Independent tool locks for each component.
- Overall Length: 7"
- Closed Length: 4.60"
- Product Weight: 9.60 oz.
- UPC: 7-29857-99398-2
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Tool Count: 18
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- Compound Leverage: Yes
- Sheath Material: Ballistic Nylon
- Blade Steel Type: 420
- Handle Material: 420 Stainless Steel
- Hardness: Rc. 51-53
- Lock Blades: Yes
- Lock Tools: Yes