The Safariland 6395 ALS Low-Ride Level I Duty Holster was designed for duty officers, and features the patented ALS (Automatic Locking System), which secures the weapon immediately upon holstering and stays that way until the user deactivates the device with the thumb as the weapon is drawn in an efficient, straight-up motion. The removable Hood Guard, an external shield over the thumb lever, provides additional safety by protecting the release mechanism against takeaway attempts. Further, this holster can be upgraded to Level II Retention with the optional ALS Guard.
Constructed from durable, thermoformed SafariLaminate material, it features a suede lining to help protect the weapon's finish. The holster attaches to belts up to 2.25" in diameter and has a low-ride belt loop that is 1.5" lower than standard, to allow your firearm to ride close to the body. A variety of textures and finishes make it easy to match the 6395 holster to any duty belt.
- Level I Retention low-ride holster
- ALS (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered
- Removable Hood Guard helps guard against attempted takeaways
- Open-top design for quick retrieval of weapon
- Durable SafariLaminate thermoformed construction
- Suede lining helps protect firearm's finish
- Optional ALS Guard available for extra security and Level II Retention holster upgrade
Safariland 6395 ALS Low-Ride Level I Retention Duty Holster
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov