Shellback Tactical Banshee Active Shooter Kit with Level IV Plates
Item Code: SBT-BANRIF-ASK
Reviews / Q&A
Due to the nature of our product, all sales are final. No returns are accepted after the order has been placed. Please contact us prior to placing your order to address any concerns or questions.
The Shellback Tactical Banshee Active Shooter Kit with IV Plates is a fantastic solution in active shooter preparation at a great price. It protects the user against hand gun and rifle rounds.
- Shellback Tactical Banshee Plate Carrier x 1
- Shellback Tactical Prevail 1155 Level IV 10 x 12 Hard Armor Plates x 2
- 500D Cordura
- Lightweight Shoulder Pads Included
- New Color Options
- Lighter than before
- The most advanced plate carrier to outperform anything on the market and withstand whatever you throw at it.
- Extreme versatility with several PALS web attachment points covering the front, back and shoulders of the vest.
- Fully adjustable and padded front, back and shoulder areas.
- Two area of loop for identifiers
- Fits over soft body armor/Uniforms
- Heavy Duty bar tacking at key stress points
- Wire, antenna or hydration hose guides
- Removable Cummerbund with interior and exterior PALS for side plates-NEW
- Low Profile/ Lightweight
- Quick Release Buckle secondary securing system
- Drag Handle
- Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions of the Cummerbund each side that accepts soft armor 17in x 6in
- Weight of the BANSHEE empty 2lbs 5 oz
- Will accept up to 10Ã-12 Level 3 and 4 ESAPI OR SIMILAR PLATES and Plate Backers. Currently, the pockets will not accept the XL ESAPI plates.
- Now approved with the Los Angeles Police Department (L.A.P.D.)- NTOA (NATIONAL TACTICAL OFFICER ASSOCIATION) APPROVED
- NIJ 0101.06 Certified
- 10" W x 12" L x 1"D
- Weight - 8.3lbs
- SAPI Cut
- Made of Monolithic ceramic and polyethylene
- Made in the USA
- 10 Year warranty on ballistics
- Stopping Power
- .357 SIG FMJ
- .45 ACP
- .223 BALL
- 5.56 X 45
- 7.62 X 39 BALL
- 7.62 X 51 M80 NATO
- 7.62 X 63 M2AP
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.