The Salomon X ALP GTX Forces boot takes you from the bottom of the mountain to the top and back again and anywhere else you need to go.
Agility and Precision
The chassis is supple lengthwise and rigid round the edges. Your feet don't twist, but still get enough roll to move as fast as you need to. Crampon compatible.
It's the lightest mountain-ready boot on the market. How? It simply reinvents the mountain-ready boot.
Protection and Support
High top construction, full GORE-TEX bootie and two layers of compressed EVA ensure protection from cold temperatures, weather, and rugged environments.
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Anatomical fit: Slim fit
- Drop (in mm): 9
- Climbing zone: An area in the forefoot delivering grip, durability, and energy transmission while climbing or scrambling.
- 3D Edging Chassis: A unique chassis construction that allows forefoot flexion and rolling from heel to toe, while ensuring lateral stability and edging precision.
- Nubuck leather: Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
- Contagrip FD: Designed for adhesion on wet or smooth surfaces, Contagrip FD uses flat and sometimes siped lugs, with a highly durable compound.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Water Repellant: Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper. Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Closed hooks: For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc. Feather construction: A construction that extends the upper material over the midsole, to create a super-precise wrap of the foot and improve the feel.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit: SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Medial protective pad: A durable, cushioned pad across the medial side of the instep for protection and increased wear.
- Molded OrthoLite: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets. GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov