Please be advised that Rocky boots are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and there will be a delay in shipment. UPS Air shipments will take an additional 1-2 business days to process. If the manufacturer is backordered, LA Police Gear will try to obtain and provide the manufacturer's ETA.
Rocky S2V Vented Military/Duty Sport Boot is constructed with 1,000 denier Cordura nylon sides and panels for superior abrasion resistance along with leather uppers that are flash and water-resistant to handle the rigors of warfare.
Proprietary, high-walled Vibram soles provide increased durability and improve traction on the roughest terrain. The moisture wicking liner combined with built in drainage vents help keep your feet dry and comfortable during extended wear.
Please Note: The ROCKY-0104 differs from the Rocky-RKC050 by having a SuperFabric instep panel, whereas the Rocky-RKC050 has a leather instep panel.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA in sides and panels in treated PTFE coat for flame resistance
- SuperFabric instep Panels Prevent Early boot Failure from Rope Burn
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Lycra Tongue
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot and foot discomfort
- 8 Inches in height
- Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1)
- Weight: 4.7 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov