This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky Long Range Men's 11" Composite Toe Waterproof Western Boot RKW0319 features a Long Range X Outsole System of ten peak performances that prioritize stability, safety, and comfort. Thanks to the full-grain SPR leather, oil, and slip resisting outsole and ASTM certified composite safety toe you'll feel safe just as much as you are comfortable wherever your feet take you.
These boots are built with Goodyear welt construction and then triple-stitched for durability. Combined with Rocky's VP Waterproof technology to keep feet dry without trapping perspiration. Experience all-day comfort with the recyclable odor resistant Long Range dual-density removable footbed and a nylon shank for additional arch support.
- Square toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Long Range dual-density removable footbed is recyclable and odor resistant
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- Fiberglass shank
- 11 Inches in height
- Composite toe
- Goodyear welt construction
- Full Grain SPR Leather Foot
- Oil & Slip Resisting Long Range Outsole System with 10 Peak
- Performance Components
- Genuine Double Row Welt Stitch Through the Outsole
- Weight: 10M 2.40 lbs
- Heel Height: 1.50-inches
- Calf Circumference: 14.5 inches