Rocky Original Ride Men's Brown 11" Steel Toe Western Boot RKW0306
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky Original Ride Men's Brown 11" Steel Toe Western Boot RKW0306 features the 8-layer Rocky Ride Comfort System that is lightweight and shock absorbing as well as built for, traction, and comfort. Made using full grain leather, oil and slip resisting outsoles and a lightweight EVA midsole along with an ASTM certified steel toe, these boots provide safety and comfort for your every day needs.
These boots feature a durable all-around welt construction, a double row welt stitch, and an expansion fit seam for easy on and easy off. A removable dual-density polyurethane Ride footbed with a heel stabilizer and a double-ribbed tempered shank provides support, stability, and all-day comfort.
- Unlined Shaft
- 8-Layer Rocky Ride Comfort System
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double row welt stitch
- Durable all-around welt construction
- Removable dual-density polyurethane Ride footbed with heel stabilizer
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- Round toe
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Oil & Slip Resisting Outsole with Lightweight EVA Midsole
- Weight: 10M 2.00 lbs
- Heel Height: 1.50-inches
- Calf Circumference: 15 inches