This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky RXT Men's 8" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot RKK0291 is constructed using advanced performance technology to make a durable boot that can handle the toughest of jobs. This 8-inch waterproof work boot features a high abrasion upper with cast PU molded components that resists tears while adding an additional layer of protection.
A durable Goodyear Welt construction with an integrated welt heel lock, oil and slip resisting triple density outsoles, an ASTM certified composite safety toe, and Rocky's VP Waterproof technology that keeps your feet dry without trapping perspiration.
Top it off with the EnergyBed LX footbed with memory foam and Rocky Rebound cushioning technology and you have a boot that is so comfortable you'll keep them on even after your longest shift.
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Rocky Rebound Comfort technology for energy return
- EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam
- High Abrasion Upper with Cast PU Molded Components
- Durable Goodyear Welt Construction with Integrated Welt Heel Lock
- Oil & Slip Resisting Triple Density Outsole
- EVA Midsole with TPU Cross Shank
- Weight: 10M 2.05 lbs
- Heel Height: 1.25-inches