This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky Rams Horn Men's 8" Composite Toe Waterproof 800G Insulated Work Boot RKK0284 features an oil and slip resistant rubber outsole, a composite safety toe, and a fiberglass shank that provides traction and stability, combined with Rocky's rebound cushioning midsole and thick EnergyBed insoles for al day comfort.
Rocky's VP Waterproof technology is designed to keep liquids out without trapping perspiration in, allowing your feet to stay cool and dry all day long. Add 600 grams of 3M Thinsulate and you have a boot that will protect you against the elements.
- 800 grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Fiberglass shank
- Rocky Rebound Comfort technology for energy return
- Composite toe
- Flexible Direct Attached PU Midsole
- EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam
- Milled Hardware
- Weight: 8M 1.75 lbs
- Heel Height: 1.50-inches