This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky C7 Men's 8" Lightweight Commercial Military Boot RKC065 gives the user superior lightweight performance.This boot is extremely lightweight boot. Each boot weighs less than 15 ounces.
This boot is uniform-compliant and GSA/TAA compliant.
The men's military boot is designed for great durability. It has triple-stitched construction so it stays together through wear and tear, day in and day out. It also is very flexible and gives your foot the support you want. Speed lace eyelets and NATO hooks mean you get your boot on fast and they stay secured.
Rocky gave this C7 boot a lightweight Vibram rubber outsole for performance and comfort. You wear your combat boot for endless hours, so make sure they're comfortable. This footwear has an ultra-comfortable Ortholite memory foam footbed. There's also a padded collar. Superior breathability keeps your feet cool. Constructed with flesh out cattle hide leather as required by AR670-1.
- Padded Collar for added comfort
- Triple stitched construction
- Nylon shank
- Speed lace eyelets and NATO hooks
- 8 Inches in height
- Uniform Compliant (DA Pam 670-1 Date 1 JUL 15)
- Weight: 1.7 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Ultra-comfortable Ortholite Memory Foam Footbed
- Excellent flexibility with superior support
- Lightweight Vibram rubber outsole
- Designed by soldiers for soldiers
- Ultra-light, weighs less than 15 oz per boot
- Superior breathability keeps your feet cool
- GSA/TAA Compliant
- Weight: 10M 1.20 lbs
- Heel Height: 1.5 Inches
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov