This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky S2V Men's 8" Waterproof 400G Insulated Military Boot RKC055 offers unparalelled comfort and stands up to the roughest conditions. This uniform-compliant boot is approved for wear with all applicable Operational Camouflage Pattern variations.
This boot features a breathable waterproof membrane system that allows you to brave the elements while letting your feet breathe permitting you to perform to your highest potential. This boot also offers 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation keeping your feet warm and helping you focus on the task at hand.
Made of flash-resistant, water-resistant leather, 1,000-denier CORDURA nylon, and coated with PTFE-coated for flame resistance, these boots allow you to put your best foot forward. The durable, triple-stitched military boot withstands everyday wear and tear and reduces ankle injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability and a Vibram sole with proprietary high walls and a polyurethane midsole. The stretch LYCRA tongue hugs your feet for a secure fit and a fiberglass shank adds additional durability and support.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky Air-Port cushion footbed
- Triple stitched construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Approved for wear with all applicable OCP variations
- Uniform Compliant (DA Pam 670-1 Date 1 JUL 15)
- Weight: 3.5 pounds per pair for a size 10
- 400 grams of thermal insulation
- Berry Compliant Waterproofing
- Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
- eVent Waterproofing
- Weight: 10M 1.75 lbs
- Heel Height: 1.5 Inches
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov