PerSys Medical NeckLite Moldable Neck Brace
Item Code: NL-100
Out of Stock
Email me when in stock
Reviews / Q&A
The PerSys Medical NeckLite Moldable Neck Brace is a moldable cervical stabilization device, comprised of soft aluminum housed within a high-density PU foam. Its moldable design means the Necklite can be folded or rolled, allowing for compact storage in backpacks, kits, and narrow pockets. A series of small, moldable tabs positioned under the chin conform to each patient's unique features. Once applied and adjusted, the device creates a rigid mold, securely stabilizing the neck.
- Can safelt be applied to patients found in awkward positions
- Cervical stabilization for extrication and rehabilitation
- Large tracheal opening allows for optimal visualization
- Helps reduce lateral movement
- Elliptical viewport on back of device
- Foldable and moldable before and after application
- Latex-free and non-rigid
- One size fits all adults
- Single patient use
- X-ray translucent
- Fits in any kit
- Dimensions: 21.5" x 7" x .2"
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- One Size Fits All Adults
- X-Ray Translucent
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.