Traditional chemical irritants are little more than specially loaded spray cans. ASP Defenders were specifically designed as a dispersion system for chemical irritants. Rather than filling a standard aerosol can with OC (Oleoresin Capsicum), Defenders incorporate a proprietary container, specially produced valve system and patented dispensing mechanism. They are precision machined from aerospace aluminum and solid brass. Discharging the system requires two separate and distinct operations to disengage the safety and activate the insert. Heat (OC) and Test (Inert) Inserts are replaceable.
- Aerospace aluminum construction
- Precisely machined dispersion port
- Solid brass actuator
- O-ring sealed
- Safety release requires two distinct movements
- Aerosol canisters are date-coded for reliability
- 10% Oleoresin Capsicum formulation
- Approx. Burst (1/2 sec): 3
- Effective Range: 3 foot
- Diameter: 0.625"
- Length: 4.5"
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov