Please be advised: Altama/Original SWAT are experiencing shipping delays. Any orders placed are subject to a processing delay of up to 14 days.
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Original S.W.A.T. Metro 9" Black Waterproof Side-Zip Safety Boot is equipped with a waterproof upper to tackle the elements and an ASTM certified composite safety for ultimate lightweight protection.
- Action leather / nylon upper with polishable heel and toe
- HydroGuard waterproof full bootie construction
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- YKK side-zipper in Vislon pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop closure
- ASTM F2413-11, CSA approved composite safety toe
- Electrical Hazard protection: exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Metro durable, slip and oil resistant, non-marking rubber outsole with waffle traction and ladder grip control, meets the ASTM F2913-19 test for slip resistance
- 52 Oz. (1490g)
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.