This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed. Please be advised: Altama/Original SWAT are experiencing shipping delays. Any orders placed are subject to a processing delay of up to 14 days.
The Original S.W.A.T. Alpha Fury 6" Black Side-Zip Polishable Toe Boot is a high performance, lightweight, and airport friendly boot built with the comfort and flexibility of an athletic shoe combined with the stability, reliability and functionality of a all-day, hardworking tactical boot.
Features & Specs:
- Polishable leather toe
- Quick drying air mesh fabric with no stitch construction to create flexibility
- Durable, microfiber PU upper with abrasion resistant toe and mudguard
- 3mm round lace with increased strength and durability
- Jersey fabric Stationary Achilles Cushion pads and protects, while offering additional comfort and security
- Airport friendly construction
- Slip resistant rubber outsole exceeds ASTM F2913-17 for slip resistance
- Alta-lite dual density blown PU insole for exceptional cushion and support
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and protection
- Advanced UFit lacing system ensures that the foot is properly positioned within the boot to eliminate rubbing and discomfort
- Additional UFit lacing system on 8" model creates optimal ankle support and allows a custom fit
- 16.3oz (462g)
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.