This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.The Original S.W.A.T. Force 8" Waterproof Boot features the latest slip-resistant outsole platform and is equipped with waterproof bootie construction to keep you dry and comfortable at all times making it the ultimate value for those uniformed professionals working in harsh conditions.
- Full grain leather / 1000 denier nylon upper with polishable heel and toe
- Waterproof full bootie construction
- Bloodeborne pathogen resistant
- Foam padded collar
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Steel shank for superior support
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- High abrasion PU heel kick plate for increased durability
- EVA compression zones in the heel and forefoot for added comfort
- Carbon rubber slip resistant, non-marking cupsole with ladder grips exceeds ASTM F489-96 safety standard for slip resistance
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov