Olight Odin IR Tactical Light
Item Code: ODINIR
Out of Stock
Reviews / Q&A
The Olight Odin IR Illuminator Tactical Light features a 150 mW IR illuminator with a 1,000 lumens output and a 400 meters throw for long range use. An included slide rail mount with a mechanical lock offers a fast and secure attachment/detachment. There are two level modes for both indoor and outdoor use that can be magnetically attached and pushed to lock in a second.
- Bright to Spot Your Target: Delivers up to 1,000 lumens and a beam distance of 400m, the darkened could not hinder your sight.
- Mode Selector Ring: Selecting white light, safe OFF, IR Light by twisting the selector ring on the head with ease.
- Picatinny Rail Mount: A patent rail mount including a quick-lock button for secure installation and reliable using.
- Push to Lock Remote Switch: Original and unique detent mechanism coupled with magnetic attachment. Extremely stable and simple to use. Keeps you safe and in command at all times.
- Dual Button Remote Control: Output two-level white light without breaking your grip vi the tactical switch in any intense situations.
- Large Battery Capacity: Customized 5000mAh 21700 battery which is rechargeable and durable enough.
- Simple Magnetic Charging: Complete charging withing 5.5 hours via the MCC3 magnetic USB charging cable, eliminate your worries timely.
- WH High: 1,000~450~200~120 lumens
- Run Time: 3 minutes + 165 minutes + 22 minutes + 33 minutes
- WH Low: 200~120 lumens
- Run Time: 493 minutes + 35 minutes
- IR Beam High: 150 mW
- Run Time: 22.5 hours
- IR Beam Low: 30 Mw
- Run Time: 91 Hours
- IPX8 Waterproof
- Weight: 7.65 oz
- Length: 5.41"
- Head Diameter: 1.14"
- Body Diameter: 1.05"
- 1312 ft Beam Distance
- 1,000 Lumens Max
- Magnetic Tail Switch
- 38,960 candela Max Light Intensity
- High Performance LED & IR Illuminator
- Magnetic USB Charging Cable
- Customized 3.6V 5000mAh 21700 Rechargeable Lithium Battery (Included)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.