Olight Obulb MC Multi Color Bulb Light
Item Code: OBULBMC
Reviews / Q&A
The Olight Obulb MC Multi Color Bulb Light is ideal for parties, night reading, kids' sleeping companions and more with 7 colors that are condensed into 8 modes. This light is good for outdoor and indoor use with a 1.5-meter impact-resistance, IPX7 Waterproofing and can attach firmly to anything at any angle.
- The Obulb MC is a mini LED light orb featuring warm white, RGB and color-changing lights.
- With the included adhesive metal badge, just attach the Obulb MC anywhere you need light.
- A flashing red light mode for breakdowns or as a beacon. A trustworthy light source always by your side.
- The Obulb MC will always provide light by your side, lighten up your family time, and be your reliable companion while exploring.
- By pressing the soft rubber-coated button, you can select from 8 light modes for camping, hiking, night work, emergency power outage, ambience lighting, signaling, party decoration, etc.
- IPX7 waterproof and 1.5-meter impact-resistant, the Obulb MC can be a good pool light and game partner.
- Compact to carry and perfect to put anywhere around your campsite. Step up those trips with friends and family.
- Quickly recharged by the magnetic charging cable in 1.5 hours, the built-in 630mAh rechargeable battery allows up to 40 hours of runtime.
- Spherical structure made with durable materials. The Obulb MC can easily withstand hard drops.
- Long-lasting soft warm and eye-caring light. Bright enough to feel safe. Soft enough to not interrupt your sleep.
- High: 75 Lumens
- Run Time: 3 Hours
- Low: 3.5 Lumens
- Run Time: 40 Hours
- 3-7 Lumens
- Run Time: 7 Hours
- 75 Lumens Max
- Rubber-coating Button
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Weight: 2.05 oz.
- Height: 1.89"
- Body Diameter: 2.13"
- MCC USB Magnetic Charging Cable
- 630mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery
- High Performance White LED&RGB LEDs
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.