Olight Obulb 4-Mode Orb Light
Item Code: OBULB
Reviews / Q&A
The Olight Obulb 4-Mode Orb Light is available in 5 colors to fit your room or outdoor gear. The Obulb measures 2.13in in diameter and 1.94oz/55g in weight making it convenient for one-handed hold and easy to carry. It can work as a good pool light a party light and many many more versatile options. Featuring one-button operation, magnetic bottom, and an adhesive metal badge that can attach tightly to almost anything. The spherical structure is made with durable materials, letting it withstand the hardest drops. The built-in 630mAh rechargeable battery allows up to 56 hours of runtime.
- Innovative 4-mode orb light for camping, emergency power outage, signaling, ambiance lighting, and decoration
- 2.13in diameter and 1.94oz in weight, easy to carry and convenient for one-handed use.
- Magnetic bottom attaching firmly to almost anything with the included adhesive metal badge
- Durable and entertaining life companion that's IPX7 waterproof and 1.5-meter impact-resistant
- Note: DO NOT use Obulb as a baby toy!
- Obulb: The hook is not included.
Specs and Features
- Max. Performance (lumens) 55
- Charge type MCC 1A Magnetic USB Charging Cable
- Compatible Batteries 630mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery(Built-in)
- Mode Operation Rubber-coating Button
- Form/Size Factor Mini Size
- Series Obulb Series
- LEVEL 1 (lumens) 55
- Run-time LEVEL 1 3 hours
- LEVEL 2 (lumens) 3.5
- Run-time LEVEL 2 56 hours
Lighting Levels (Red Light)
- Steady (lumens) 7
- Run-time Steady 7 hours
- Flashing (lumens) 7
- Run-time Flashing 30 hours
- Strobe No
- SOS / BEACON No
- Waterproof IPX7
- Weight (g / oz) 55/ 1.94
- Height (mm / in) 48/ 1.89
- Light Source 1 High Performance White LED (2700K)
- Light Source 2 High Performance Red LED (620nm)
- Packaging Carton Box
- Use Indoors, Outdoors
- Package Contents
- Obulb (Battery Built-in) x 1
- Adhesive Metal Badge x 1
- MCC 1A Magnetic USB Charging Cable x 1
- User Manual x 1
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.