The North American Rescue Visor Med Pouch helps provide personnel with an easily accessible and quick to deploy medical pouch that mounts to a police cruiser or other vehicle visor. This pouch fits the essential components of an individual first aid kit, either packed individually or in a vacuum sealed bag. The Visor Medical Pouch has an orange webbing handle for the user to grab and quickly remove the kit from the visor to deploy.
The pouch is constructed with 500D Cordura Solution-Dyed Nylon and comes complete with Molle, Pals-style connector that is combined with a Kydex visor mount adapter. This adapter is woven into the Molle straps and has a strong, durable clip to securely store the pouch to the vehicle's visor without falling off or move, even with aggressive driving.
NOTE: Bag and Clip Only
- Securely mounts to police or other vehicle visor
- Orange webbing handle to grab for easy deployment
- Medical pouch has an easy-open buckle with hook and loop closure
- Pouch can hold the contents of an individual first aid kit or vacuum sealed kit
- Medical products not included, contact us for recommended contents
- Available Colors: Black, Coyote, Red
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov