North American Rescue Tracheostomy Kit with Bougie Introducer
Item Code: NAR-10-0048
Out of Stock
Reviews / Q&A
The North American Rescue Tracheostomy Kit with Bougie Introducer gives the user a pre-inserted bougie which helps in the introduction of the tube into the trachea and indication of correct placement prior to insertion. The bougie-introducer is adjustable for user preference, and features a cap that allows you to tuck the excess out of the way. This set contains the same preferred flexible tube as NAR's Tactical CricKit. The tube is latex free and sterile and measures at 6.0mm inner diameter and an inflatable cuff.
- Convenient device that gives the user a pre-inserted bougie for introduction of the tube into the trachea and indication of correct placement prior to insertion
- Adjustable for maximum user preference
- Latex free tube features 6.0mm inner diameter and inflatable cuff
- Contains the same preferred flexible tube as NAR's Tactical CricKit
- Tube diameter: Inner: 6.0mm | Outer: 8.0mm
- Tube length: 67.0mm
- Packaged: L 5.5 in. x H 3.625 in. x D 0.5 in.
- Weight: 0.84 oz
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.