North American Rescue Talon II Model 90C Collapsible Handle Litter
Item Code: 60-0002
Reviews / Q&A
The North American Rescue Talon II Model 90C Collapsible Handle Litter 60-0002 is versatile and compact evacuation/treatment litter. Designed to allow rapid casualty evacuation from the battlefield, this new design allows patient transport in restricted compartments such as the up-armored M1114 Humvee and other non-conventional commercial vehicles. By simply extending the ergonomically designed handles it transitions to a standard NATO compatible evacuation platform. The Talon 90C is the ultimate evacuation platform.
- Advanced, innovative combat evacuation system featuring patented portable quad-fold design with retractable handles
- Developed to U.S. Army requirements
- Certified Safe-to-Fly U.S. Army Rotary Wing
- Retractable, ergonomically designed handles
- Automatic locking hinges
- Slip-resistant, chemical-resistant ripstop fabric tested & approved by Federal & private labs using live warfare agents
- 6 IV-attachment points
- 2 patient-securing straps
- U.S. Patents 6,842,923 & 5,598,592, Patent(s) Pending
- Folded with handles collapsed: H 20.5 in. x W 8.5 in. x D 9.5 in.
- Open with handles collapsed: L 78 in. x W 22.5 in. x D 6 in.
- Open with handles extended: L 90 in. x W 22.5 in. x D 6 in.
- Weight: 16 lb 6 oz (7.4 kg)
- Payload: 1200 lb (544.3 kg)
- Ground Clearance: 1.5 in.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.