Note: Litter sold separately
The North American Talon II Assault Litter Carrier is designed for superb balance and weight-distribution, equipped with thin back-plates to aid rescuer movement; non-slip, adjustable shoulder straps to keep the load in place; a drain hole to prevent water from increasing the weight of the load; and a top-carrying handle for transport flexibility. Equipment attachment points (MOLLE-style) are sewn on the exterior to maximize the ability to carry additional kit if needed.
- For use by itself or as part of a load carriage system
- Equipment attachment points (MOLLE-style) sewn on exterior to maximize ability to carry additional kit
- Thin back plates & drain hole
- Non-slip, adjustable shoulder straps and top-carrying handle
- 500D CORDURA Solution-Dyed Nylon with built in Near Infrared Signature Reduction; Ghillie-Tex IR signature reduction hardware
- Accommodates all NAR quad-fold litter platforms (Talon, T3 & Medevac litters)
- Collapsed: H 20 in. x W 9 in. x D 2 in.
- Expanded: H 20 in. x W 9 in. x D 10 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 7.3 oz
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov