The North American Rescue Traction Splint provides precision mechanical traction to relieve pain, increase patient comfort and reduce the possibility of further vascular and nerve damage. Made of 500 Denier Cordura, with a Molle system forsimple attachment. The compact storage system allows for rapid and reliable deployment in and pre hospital settings.
- Lightweight and portable
- Clearly marked elastic straps for the proper fit to the thigh, knee and shin
- 500D Cordura Solution-dyed nylon with built in near infrared signature reduction
- Compact case with Molle-style attachment capability for easy storage and rapid deployment
- Sand and water resistant zippers with silent pulls
- Pals/Molle-style attachment system
- Available Colors: Black, Coyote, OD Green, DUC
- Weight: 5 oz.