**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. LA Police Gear is also unable to ship any Body Armor, Plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut or outside of the United States. By purchasing body armor from LA Police Gear, you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose and that you are over the age of 18 years old.
LA Police Gear's policy is to only sell body armor to active law enforcement, military, or security professionals. Valid identification will need to be provided by the customer after placing an order, or the order will be canceled. LA Police Gear also does reserve the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.**
Due to the nature of our product, all sales are final. No returns are accepted after the order has been placed. Please contact us prior to placing your order to address any concerns or questions.
Custom Agency ID Placards Available for Separate Purchase.
The Tactical Responder Vest MKII with Side Armor provides state-of-the-art ballistic personal protection with one of the largest NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA front/back panel soft armor protection systems available in the industry. The vest comes with built-in front and back hard armor plate pouches to allow the option to upgrade up to various sizes of Level IV hard plate protection (plates sold separately). The ballistic soft armor is comprised of a unique, multi-hit capable, patent-pending assembly of ballistic materials that capture projectiles and disperse the energy over the entire surface of the panel. This vest includes the cummerbund-style side Level IIIA soft armor that also has an additional plate pouch to add hard plates for increased lateral protection. This configuration offers Level IIIA soft armor front, back and side ballistic protection that has the capability to be upgraded with Level IV hard plates (sold separately).
This "one-size-fits-most" soft armor ballistic vest easily adjusts at the shoulder and waist to fit different size rescuers. The front, back, and side panels was well as the shoulder straps have MOLLE capability that allows for the attachment of additional medical or extraction equipment as needed.
- NIJ 06 Level IIIA Soft Armor Ballistic Protection
- Front and back hard armor plate pockets able to receive multiple size plates
- Includes cummerbund-style Side Armor Protection with additional plate pouch
- Mil-Spec industrial reinforced webbing
- Front and back MOLLE modular attachment system (PALS compatible)
- Durable 1,000-denier Cordura nylon external carrier construction
- Adjustable hook and loop side straps expandable up to 62 in.
- Rescue Handle 1,200 lb tensile strength reinforced strap
- One of the largest soft armor coverage areas in the industry
- Adjustable hook and loop padded shoulder straps with MOLLE plus two fixed "D" rings
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Blast mitigation configuration
- Made in the USA
- Complies with and exceeds NIJ Ballistic Resistance Standard 0101.06 for ballistic performance of Level IIIA body armor
- Front, back and side hard armor plate pouches for increased protection (plates not included)
- Front/back panel protection area: 187 sq. in. (W 11 in. x H 17 in.)
- Proprietary assembly of ballistic materials
- Includes Side Armor protection
- Ballistic Vest Weight: Less than 13 lb
- Upgradeable to Level III/IV protection with the addition of hard plates (sold separately)
- Vest with Side Armor (stored):
- H 19 in. x W 13.5 in. x D 1 in.
- Front Vest: H 19 in. x W 13.5 in. x D 0.5 in.
- Maximum Waist Measurement: 62 in.
- Total Weight: 10 lb 9 oz
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov