The North American Rescue Tactical Operator Response Kit TORK BLS contains essential life-saving equipment for point-of-wounding, self-aid/buddy-aid to address injuries caused by penetrating or blast trauma. It's sleek, compact size allows for easy attachment using MOLLE/PALS style connectors to the assault vest/body armor or NAR's Quick Detach Panel (available for separate purchase). The BLS TORK also has a Red-Tip Technology rapid opener for fast and easy, one-pull tab opening of the kit.
- 1 x Bag (TORK)
- 4 x Bear Claw Nitrile Glove, Lg. (2 pr.)
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 2 x HyFin Vent Chest Seals
- 1 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet) Blk
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x ETD 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- Cased Closed: H 7 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 2.75 in.