The North American Rescue Stingray Poleless Litter 60-0004 is constructed with a non-skid, flame-retardant monofilament polypropylene material. Equipped with two web straps that secure the litter around the body; six heavy-duty handles make it easy to carry. This design allows rescuers to insert a 2 in. pole, such as pike poles, through the litter cover or to use debris through the outer handles. The Stingray is ideal for decontamination roller systems and moving wet patients. Tested and Approved: Stingray is tested and approved by both Federal and private laboratories using live warfare agents.
- Constructed of non-skid, flame-retardant monofilament polypropylene fabric
- Resistant to mildew, acids, alkalis and penetration liquids
- Tested by Federal & private labs using live warfare agents
- 6 heavy-duty carrying handles
- 2 casualty securing straps
- Made for decontamination rollers
- Folded: H 20 in. x W 12 in. x D 2 in.
- Open: L 78 in. x W 24 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz (0.7 kg)
- Payload: 1000 lb (453.6 kg)